World-class performance time after time. With commercial-grade power, easy starting and quiet operation, the Professional Series riding mower engine delivers great results for your toughest jobs. And it keeps delivering, because these Briggs & Stratton mower engines are built to last with our exclusive Advanced Debris Management System, chrome-plated exhaust valves and other durable features.
- Professional Series rider mower engines Single cylinder and V-twin engines offer the best of both worlds: world-class endurance and power
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Engine Design OHV engines run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover Easy access for filter changes
- Advanced Debris Management System Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Full Pressure Lube System Cooler operation and longer life.
- Dura-Bore Cast Iron Sleeve Withstands wear and abuse
- Optional: Electronic Fuel Management Starts as consistently as your car.
- V-Twin Engine For more power, comfort and durability
- Buyer protection package provides two-year limited consumer engine warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product requires Freight Shipping