The COMMERCIAL TURF SERIES™ engine features the patent pending 5 stage integrated cyclonic air cleaner, delivering superior performance and durability. Utilizing Over Head Valve (OHV) technology in combination with a V-Twin design cylinder this engine delivers true commercial power in a well balanced engine design.
- Cast Iron Sleeve Adds integrity and durability that withstand wear and abuse while providing improved oil control.
- Integrated Cyclonic Air Cleaner Provides advanced protection against airborne debris entering the engine
- Mechanical Governor Controls the engine speed to deliver more usable power under heavy usage
- Full Pressure Lubrication with Oil Filter Is similar to an automotive engine that continuously delivers oil under pressure to critical engine components for maximum lubrication and long engine life.
- Magnetron Electronic Ignition System Ensures maintenance-free, easy starting
- Optional Electronic Fuel Management System Provides significantly improved starting for ride-on mowers
- OHV Technology Optimized performance that delivers longer engine life and improved fuel economy
- Float Feed Carburetor Optimized fuel delivery for improved startability and superior performance
- Higher Torque Provides more power resulting in improved equipment productivity
- High Oil Fill Tube Allows for easier maintenance
- Twin Cylinders V-Twin engine design provides better balance and allows for increased power.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov