The Power Boss 30660 5250-watt gas powered portable generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. The power surge alternator produces 25-percent more surge wattage so you can run large appliances and tools at the same time and protect against home and appliance surges. This unit features a Briggs & Stratton 1575 Power built OHV 389cc engine that produces 15.75-foot-pounds of torque and has a 5-gallon metal fuel tank for an impressive 7-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank. Features a multi-featured control panel and four standard 120-volt 20-amp outlets and one 120/240-volt 30-amp locking outlet to power tools and other outdoor equipment.
- Transportation Kit to make your generator even more portable
- Power Surge Alternator produces over 25% more surge wattage to start large, motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously
- Multi-featured Control Panel contains 4-120V household outlets, 1-120/240V-30A locking outlet
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt Engine for long fuel life, high-performance, and great fuel efficiency
- 5 gallon metal fuel tank provides up to 7 hours of run-time and 50% load
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov