The Briggs & Stratton 30663 7000-watt gas powered portable generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. The power surge alternator produces up to 25-percent more surge wattage to run multiple large appliances or power tools at the same time. This unit features a 2100 series OHV 420cc engine that produces 21-foot-pounds of torque and a 7.5-gallon metal fuel tank for an impressive 9-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank. With 12-inch never go flat wheels, this generator is easy to move in and out of storage or to new sites. Includes (4) 120-volt outlets, (1) 120/240-volt 30-amp outlet with circuit breaker protection. Features a fuel gauge and hour meter for monitoring gas levels, super lo-tone muffler and key electric start and remote choke for fast, effortless starting from one central location.
- 420cc Briggs & Stratton Engine for longer life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency
- Power Surge Alternator produces up to 25% more surge wattage to start large household appliances and tools simultaneously
- Key Electric Start and Remote Choke for fast, effortless starting from one central location
- Multi-featured Control Panel includes household and twist lock outlets with circuit breaker protection, rubber outlet covers and hour meter
- 12-inch Never-Go-Flat Wheels for all-terrain mobility
- Metal, 7-gallon fuel tank for long 9-hour run time at 50% load
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov