With push button electric start, the Briggs & Stratton P4500 PowerSmart Series inverter generator is ready to go when you need it most. The telescoping handle allows for easy maneuverability, ideal for RV, campsite, and recreational use. The multi-functional display panel monitors power usage, fuel level, and run time. (4) 120V, 20A outlets, (1) 120V, 30A RV outlet, and (2) USB ports allow you to stay connected and keep multiple items powered simultaneously. For added protection, CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology shuts down the generator if harmful levels of CO accumulate in the generator's operating area.
- Push button electric start - For quick and easy starting with an adjustable, manual choke
- 4500 starting watts and 3700 running watts - Provide the power you need for RV and campsite use
- Multi-functional display panel - Monitors power usage, fuel level, and run time
- CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology - Shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected
- Run time up to 16 hours at 1/4 load - So you can keep power longer
- (4) 120V, 20A outlets, (1) 120V, 30A RV outlet, and (2) USB ports - Allow you to stay connected and keep multiple items powered simultaneously
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov