Briggs & Stratton Return Policy
Briggs & Stratton is committed to providing the best possible customer experience. To ensure your complete satisfaction, please review our return policy below.
- Many returns can be avoided by knowing the exact replacement part for your equipment. If you are unsure of what part you need to complete your repair, please reach out to our service experts and we will assist you in finding your part.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Briggs & Stratton will accept returns on all orders for 30 days after your product has been delivered
- For orders beyond 30 days, returns are accepted at the discretion of Briggs & Stratton
- If your item arrives damaged from the carrier, please note upon signature and contact Briggs & Stratton within 48 hours of receipt
- To initiate your return, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and a brief description of your issue
- If your order is eligible to be returned, Briggs & Stratton will provide an RMA number for your return. Briggs & Stratton cannot accept returns that do not have an RMA number, as the RMA number is used to track, inspect, and refund the return
- Unopened items will be eligible for a full refund. Opened items are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Briggs & Stratton will provide a return shipping label upon request so you can ship your order back
- The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your return, with the exception of orders that are defective, incorrect, or an error of Briggs & Stratton
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- There will be rare circumstances where defective items will be required to go through the manufacturer’s warranty process, not Briggs & Stratton. We will communicate this with you and assist you through this process in that event.
- Due to federal regulations, Briggs & Stratton cannot accept returns – even within our normal return parameters – in the following circumstances:
- The product has been filled with fuel, oil, or other fluids
- The product has been run or mounted
If you have any further questions about the Briggs & Stratton return policy, do not hesitate to call us at (833) 275-6176, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your business, and look forward to serving all your outdoor power needs.