Get your equipment back to work with an authentic Briggs and Stratton small engine. Our E1050 10.5 Gross HP engines offer an excellent power to weight ratio. This ensures that you get maximum performance without sacrificing comfort and useability. The model 21R707-0143-F1 boasts 344 CC, a 3.44 in. (87.38 mm) bore, and 2.26 in. (57.40 mm) stroke sending power to a robust 1 in by 3-5/32 shaft. Your new Briggs and Stratton engine is backed by a history of excellence as well as a very competitive warranty. Let’s get you running today and for years to come.
- Dura-Bore® cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Float carburetor for consistent easy starting
- Dual-Clean™ air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Patented linear balancing system provides smoother performance
- Mechanical Governor
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov